Sig Sauer P320 X-VTAC Full-Size Details
The SIG Sauer P320 X-VTAC is a full-size striker-fired 9mm Luger semi-automatic that includes high-visibility VTAC day/night sights as standard. The X-VTAC also comes with three 17-round magazines and a great-looking Flat Dark Earth (FDE) on the matte black color scheme. The two-tone finish of an FDE-finished stainless-steel slide and a matte black polymer grip module contribute to the appealing appearance of this semi-auto. Let’s start with the sights. Viking Tactics is an abbreviation for Viking Tactics.
Their tactical sights stack fiber-optic tube dots directly over tritium dots for exceptional daylight and nighttime performance. There are four options: green fiber front and green fiber rear, green fiber front on a blackout serrated steel rear, and green fiber front on a blackout serrated steel rear. Each set comes in 6 Front, 8 Rear, and 8 Front, and 8 Rear sizes. Between the front and rear sights, the sight radius is an amazing 6.6″. It’s worth noting that VTAC makes the identical thing, but with red fiber tubes for the front sight instead of green. Back there are still either green tubes or blackouts.
The P320 X-VTAC features an extremely attractive XCarry Polymer Medium grip module with an integrated lateral beavertail and a three-slot Picatinny accessory rail beneath the muzzle. It has an XSeries Straight trigger. When compared to similar curved triggers, the flat face of the trigger generates a naturally lower finger position, allowing more precise control, a 90-degree clean break, and a smoother pull. The 4.7″ long 6-groove 1:10″ twist carbon steel barrel of the X-VTAC rests in a lengthy stainless-steel slide for an overall length of 8.2″. It measures 5.6″ tall, 1.3″ broad, and weighs 29.5 ounces when new to, and comes with three 17-round magazines.
The slide has front and back grip serrations that lean forward, superb serrated surfaces on all levers and other essential moving touchpoints, and anti-slip texturizing surrounding the grip. The magazine release is reversible for left- or right-hand use, which is a wonderful ergonomic feature. P320s also have a Loaded Chamber Indicator (LCI), striker safety, and disconnect safety. The combat trigger guard is integrated with the grip module and has horizontal serrations, a soft concave surface, and a deep undercut at the back. In Newington, New Hampshire, SIG Sauer manufactures its P320 X-VTAC semi-automatics.
Sig Sauer P320 X-VTAC Full-Size FEATURES
- Modular Polymer X-series Grip that is compatible with Extended Mag Well and Internal Grip Weight
- Extended Beavertail and High Undercut Trigger Guard promotes a higher grip and improved recoil control
- Enhanced Slide Serrations and Lightening Cuts for optimal slide weight and feel
- Striker Fired w/ Straight X-Series Trigger for a clean, straight 90-degree break
- 4.7” Barrel and Slide provide perfect and superior accuracy
- Optic Ready FDE VTAC Slide Compatible with ROMEO1PRO and Deltapoint Pro
- (3) 17rd Steel Mags
Sig Sauer P320 X-VTAC Full-Size SPECIFICATIONS
- CALIBER: 9MM
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.7″
- MAGS INCLUDED: (3) 17rd Steel Mag
- SIGHTS: VTAC Day-Night Sights
- THREADED BARREL: No
- PISTOL SIZE: Full-Size
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.2″
- OVERALL WIDTH: 1.3″
- HEIGHT: 5.6″
- WEIGHT: 29.5 oz
- SIGHT RADIUS: 6.6″
- ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
- TRIGGER ACTION: Striker
- TRIGGER TYPE: XSeries Straight
- GRIP MODULE: XCarry Polymer Medium
- GRIP COLOR: Black
- BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
- FRAME FINISH: Stainless Steel
- FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- SLIDE FINISH: Flat Dark Earth
- SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- OPTIC READY: Yes
There are no reviews yet.