Sig Sauer P365 XL Details
The Sig Sauer P365 XL 9mm striker-fired, optic-ready CCW pistol is a balance of micro-compact concealability and full-sized shoot ability rated for +P ammunition with an amazing 12+1 capacity. The game-changing P365 shook up the firearms industry when it was introduced just a few short years ago with its high capacity and micro-compact form factor. Although several worthy competitors have entered the market, the innovative P365 continues to be the standard by which every other pistol in its class is measured.
The P365 XL ups the game with the XSeries grip module, standard 12+1 capacity, extended beavertail, and integrated mag well. The enhancements continue with a 3.7” carbon steel barrel, an extended stainless steel slide with a durable Nitron finish, and a clean crisp “X” signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees.
The optic-ready XL adds only 1/2” to the overall length and comes standard with XRay3 Day/Night sights and a rear sight plate assembly that allows direct mounting of the new Sig Sauer RomeoZero or RMSc reflex optics. The Sig Sauer P365 XL is compact, lightweight, and so easy to conceal that you can carry it every day, yet feature-rich and large enough in hand to be used as a home defense gun. This model has an ambidextrous thumb safety. (2) 12-Round magazines included.
- Optic ready slide with XRAY3 tritium day/night sights
- X Series flat profile trigger breaks at 90°
- 12+1 capacity in a slim ergonomic form factor
- 3.7″ Barrel for improved ballistics and longer sight picture.
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: P365 XL
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 3.7″
- Overall Length: 6.6″
- Frame: Black Polymer
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Sights: Optics Ready with XRAY3 Day/Night Sights
- Trigger: Striker Fired XSeries Flat
- Magazine: (2) 12-Round magazines included.
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual Thumb Safety
There are no reviews yet.